WW2 Changelog: Preview v37 - 2019-06-05
From WW2 in ArmA3
- 1 Preview v37 - 2019-06-05
- 1.1 Highlights
- 1.2 Features
- 1.3 Missions
- 1.4 Gameplay
- 1.5 Performance
- 1.6 AI
- 1.7 Sounds
- 1.8 Effects
- 1.9 Animations
- 1.10 Terrains
- 1.11 Objects
- 1.12 Assets
- 1.13 Reskins
- 1.14 Interface
- 1.15 Scripting
- 1.16 Editor
- 1.17 Documentation
- 1.18 Text
- 1.19 Arsenal
- 1.20 Zeus
- 1.21 Servers
- 1.22 Compatibility
- 1.23 Translation
- 1.24 Credits
- 1.25 Tech details
Preview v37 - 2019-06-05
- AI Paratroopers won't try to reboard the plane after jumping out of it - this time for real.
- BM-37 will not capsize anymore thanks to reyhard!
- Updated driver less vehicles definitions to contain new vehicles from recent updates.
- Custom waypoint Static Line paradrop - AI will fly towards waypoint position and any units in cargo will jump out of a perfectly good airplane with static line parachutes. Parachute backpacks are not required.
- Improved: static line landed parachutes are now simpleObjects for AI. Note: Player ones will remain and still have the action to repack the chutes.
- Changed: added ability to disable deployToFire requirement (for PTRD): _unit setVariable ["LIB_DeployToFire_Disabled",true] on the unit you wish to disable the requirement on.
- Changed: by default AI spawn a landed parachute model. This must be disabled when calling the script if desired: [plane,_unit,false,delayInSecondstoDeleteLandedParaChute] call LIB_fnc_deployStaticLine;
- Fixed: broken bolt snapping after weapon change (due to missing "WW2_needsBoltSnapHandler" variable reset).
- Fixed: variable type with AI handling of bagpipe play.
- Fixed: more fixes to AI stupidity for staticLine script.
- Fixed: wheels of artillery guns spin in the correct direction when towing.
- Changed: tweaked Flamethrower damage values, should wreck buildings slower.
- Improved: Churchill now has an ambient occlusion.
- Improved: removed proxies from mortars shadow lods.
- Improved: Churchill retextures are even more detailed.
- Improved: re factored all Churchill textures (no more decals, better colors).
- Changed: adjusted jump points of C47 and JU52 to be closer to the door and avoid collision.
- Changed: adjusted jump point on JU52 - was causing paratroopers to hit the fuselage and get sent lightspeed across the map.
- Updated: added GG51 bayonet as editor placeable object.
- Updated: simpleObject definitions.
- Fixed: Churchill tanks had a hole in their turret over distance.
- Fixed: Tiger tank wheels were glitched over distance.
- Fixed: Kfz1 and Willys get-in position.
- Fixed: Kfz1 and Willys get-in/out animations.
- Fixed: landed parachute became invisible when multiple model were around.
- Fixed: landed parachute flickering texture.
- Fixed: missing picture of LIB_Willys_MB_Hood.
- Fixed: static line exit anims now display launchers and weapons at a correct position (not 0,0,0 anymore).
- Improved: speedboost for sea assault waypoint is now defined in the waypoint itself (can still be set in vehicle var).
- Improved: Amphibious Assault waypoints now deploy infantry faster depending on the kind of boat. LCAs are also more reliable.
- Improved: destroyed turret texture can be selected in EDEN attributes.
- Changed: auto-deletion of landed AI parachutes can now be set in the waypoint. Disabled by default.
- Fixed: AI boat drivers will wait until infantry have cleared the ramp before attempting vehicular homicide on them (it's only fair).
- Fixed: paradrop and sea assault waypoints check if the vehicle is a plane/boat in case someone does something stupid like tries to use a car to paradrop.
- Fixed: armored cars not in car category of 2d editor.
- Fixed: weird inheritance issue causing 60mm mortar ammo box to display 81mm.
- Fixed: typo in xml tag.
- Improved: added compatibility with Ace's safemode to openbolt simulation.
- Changed: reverted hiding of non WW2 flag markers.
- Fixed: backwards compatibility.
- Improved: class winter tag case.
- Changed: added additional helper to avoid neurotic AI when they dismount from the boats.
- Changed: adjusted paradrop and sea assault waypoints would occasionally break if the group with the waypoint was not the effectiveCommander of the vehicle.
- Fixed: Crusader attributes inheritance.
- Fixed: faulty commander turret definition in car and truck base classes (has to be done in invalid vehicle classes where necessary).
- Fixed: arguments for paradrop waypoint were not consistent as they are set depending on what order they're changed in the editor. Script now sanitizes the input.
- Fixed: typo in bagpipe gesture reference.