WW2 Changelog: Preview v30 - 2018-06-14
From WW2 in ArmA3
- 1 Preview v30 - 2018-06-14
- 1.1 Highlights
- 1.2 Features
- 1.3 Missions
- 1.4 Gameplay
- 1.5 Performance
- 1.6 AI
- 1.7 Sounds
- 1.8 Effects
- 1.9 Terrains
- 1.10 Objects
- 1.11 Assets
- 1.12 Reskins
- 1.13 Interface
- 1.14 Scripting
- 1.15 Editor
- 1.16 Text
- 1.17 Arsenal
- 1.18 Zeus
- 1.19 Servers
- 1.20 Compatibility
- 1.21 KOTH
- 1.22 Translation
- 1.23 Credits
- 1.24 Tech details
Preview v30 - 2018-06-14
- Villers Bocage by Gunther.S!
- Upgrade v3 for IF Omaha by DontShootMe!
"Third part of Colleville restyling - in this update you will find a new town, some farms and general improvement in the surrounding area. Enjoy!"
- Improved: various issues with static weapon deployment system by Kerc!
- Fixed: right clicking to swap out the tripod on your back with the barrel on the ground will now deploy the tripod as expected.
- Fixed: put EH only runs on groundweaponholders, to avoid a tripod being deployed when placing it in a vehicle etc.
- Fixed: player mags were triggering the swap due to faulty inheritance, fixed.
- Fixed: AI mortar magazines now convert to player magazines upon disassembly.
- Fixed: disassembly no longer causes the player to crouch.
- Fixed: dropping the tripod into an existing weapon holder now works as intended.
- Changed: tweaked PPSH rate of fire.
- Changed: tweaked MG34 ROF to a realistic value (800-900 rpm /0.697)
- Changed: tweaked MG42 reload time (0.050 instead of 0.056).
- Fixed: MP handling of FLAK fired EH.
- Changed: set correct nameSound and SpeechVariants definition for static weapons.
- Changed: set correct nameSound type for special vehicle types.
- Changed: disabled obsolete take useraction for specific mines.
- Changed: replaced obsolete textSingular/textPlural definition.
- Changed: disabled obsolete nameSound definition.
- Changed: set correct nameSound type for magazine.
- Changed: set correct nameSound type definition for MG type magazines.
- Changed: disabled non existing nameSound type definition.
- Changed: set correct nameSound definition for MG type weapons.
- Fixed: non existing nameSound type definition.
- Improved: a lot more terrain surfaces now support dust effects (from vehicle or infantry movement) thanks to Sparfell 19!
- Improved: more dust effects for planes with CUP terrains' surfaces.
- Added: grey sidewalk versions by swurvin.
- Added: new ivy rvmat for mb's ivy clutter.
- Updated: Earthmound textures to HQ thanks to Reece!
- Updated: mapSize and icon definitions for new objects.
- Updated: mapSize for a few bushes and trees.
- Updated: mapSize values for some objects.
- Changed: set class=pond named property for ponds.
- Fixed: BETON Dragon Teeth objects inner stubs can be walked through.
- Fixed: dead summer trees so that lods blend better and look a little better at further distance.
- Fixed: changed ivy clutter to new rvmat and toned down brightness.
- Fixed: impassable Bocage added more layers to billboard lod.
- Fixed: one polyplane had wrong textures assigned (I44_forest_dub_jiny2.p3d).
- Fixed: small issue with texture having wrong rvmat (I44_forest_dub_jiny1.p3d).
- Fixed: specular and specular power of tree rvmats to all match tanoa vegetation.
- Improved: M3A1 Half Track dust emitters position.
- Updated: containers for equipment or weapons on the ground.
- Changed: removed net from open strap helmet (US Ranger).
- Changed: US Army Lieutenant and 2nd Lieutenant helmets to one without strap.
- Changed: US Ranger NCO's and CO's Helmets to no strap version.
- Fixed: C47 fuel capacity.
- Fixed: added proper mass to legacy MG42 belt just in case.
- Fixed: Fire rates for static and vehicle-mounted MG42 and MG34s.
- Fixed: GMC trucks dust emitters did not exist.
- Fixed: inheritance for icon definitions.
- Fixed: LIB_FlakPanzerIV_Wirbelwind and FlaK 36 picture definition.
- Fixed: obsolete magazine class in ammo crate.
- Fixed: ranks in cfgGroups.
- Added: simple object definitions.
- Added: editor preview pictures for new assets.
- Added: editor preview images for new objects.
- Changed: made flat parachute objects visible in Eden.
- Changed: made radio classes of ACRE2 variants visible in Arsenal and Eden.
- Updated: editor preview images for some objects.
- Updated: editor preview images of mines.
- Updated: editor preview images of vehicles.
- Updated: editor preview images of infantry.
- Fixed: editor preview images of US AB units.
- Changed: updated swurvin naming as author.
- Fixed: author tag for new US assets.
- Fixed: missing author definition for some assets.
- Updated: load order system.
- Updated: last loaded system.
- Updated: last loaded.
- Improved: load order design.
- Improved: load order system.
- Changed: load order.
- Changed: added asset type specific last loaded containers.
- Fixed: faulty cfgPatches names.
- Updated: CA to A3 textures and materials refs mapping.
- Updated: CA to A3 penetration refs mapping.
- Changed: unified damage named property (DeP3d +FX).
- Fixed: obsolete flags removed (DeP3d +FX).
- Changed: moved vehicle dust definitions to separate config.
- Fixed: faulty string refs.
- Added: code comment about likely fault nameSound setting of bombs.
- Added: list of missing/yet unsupported surfaces with dust effects.
- Added: config backbone to allow for switching between AI only mortar magazines and player ones.