Invasion 44 in ArmA 3

Official announcements by IFA3 Team.
El Tyranos
IFA3 Dev.

Invasion 44 in ArmA 3

Post by El Tyranos » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:08 am

Dear fellow soldiers, we are very excited and honored to make this announcement:

GuyThomas and canukausiuka from the Invasion 44 team have entrusted us with the legacy of I44 mod project to have their work ported to ArmA 3. This is no longer limited to the terrains but expands to all assets and features created by I44!

After a extensive analysis we have established a list of assets that we consider has being higher priority. Those assets are mostly vehicles that are not already in IFA3, at a higher quality standard, and that complete the gameplay and mission possibilities. Therefore, you will soon be able to utilize new tanks and armored cars. The first release will focus on US Vehicles as this is the least equipped faction. This release will contain M3 and M5 Stuart tanks, M3A4 76 and HVSS Shermans, M4A4 Firefly VC Sherman and M8 Greyhound.

Imgur Album

Due to the huge chunk of work required to port as much asset and fast as possible, and not wanting this to impact IFA3 development itself, we send out a call to arms to motivated and dedicated people to assist us on this journey! So if you enjoy WW2 and modding, have some experience, you are most welcome to contact us.

If you want to see I44 in A3 - we are recruiting:
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/20277 ... ong-again/

7PanzerDivision

Post by 7PanzerDivision » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:22 am

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

maxcov4

Post by maxcov4 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:57 pm

This is awesome! Do you know what the next release will have in it? :D

El Tyranos
IFA3 Dev.

Post by El Tyranos » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Of course we know, but it will be announced later. Lets go step after step :)