A dynamic mission for ARMA3 that generates small military encounters.
The intent of the mission is to have something similiar to an Domination / Invade & Annex type COOP missions,
but in a smaler and more infantry focused scope. And have a mission that is easily customize able, at least in my opinion.
Most things you may want to change can be found in the files under config/.
Also the mission is build from scratch and not a derivative of some other mission existing.
I hope that most of the stuff works quite stable, but the mission didn't have very much "stress-testing" or balancing.
You can follow further development via GitHub.
- default Enemy Faction: IFA3 Soviet Forces
- default Player Faction: IFA3 Wehrmacht
DOWNLOAD from GitHub
DOWNLOAD the PBOs
DOWNLOAD from Armaholic
FIND in my Workshop
Code: Select all
## Version V.050 - 09.02.2017 # added IFA3 variant: SMEGen_IFA3.Staszow - IFA3 specific Tasks - IFA3 specific Factions # main changes - moved cfgRandomMissions.hpp to mission root (easier to sync after changes) - moved initParams.sqf to fn_params.sqf (easier to sync after changes) - missionFactions.hpp and missionPlayerFactions.hpp overhaul - player side affected by selected player faction - spawned vehicles can now be defined in playerFaction (new class missionVehicles) - vehicles in player faction can also be defined to be mobile arsenal - spawn positions based on markers defined in the config (make sure NO! objects are near those positons (10m radius)) - added RHS configs by Bek & Mashroom- added CUP US Army Faction- added / changed Params accroding # minor changes - vehicle patrols are spawned in a central location - JIP task publish (hopefully) - fixed BIS revive params include error (WTFBISOMG) - small positioning impro. in fn_createConvoy.sqf - added simpe addon check - removed 'scrippted' mainbases in missions (all in 3DEN now) - basic respawn system for the defined vehicles
- select the enemy faction
- select the player faction
- select the amount of simultaneous mission sites
- select the AI skill level ( militia / regular / special forces ( for details check T8/config.hpp ))
- select if you want to keep your gear after respawning
- select if you want vehicle patrols between objectives
- select revive type (FAR/BIS/none)
There is always a set of tasks available. If those tasks are finished a cleanup will happen and a new set of tasks will be generated. All sites on which tasks are spawned are currated in the config files!
- clear occupied town
- destroy 2 mortars
- destroy 2 resupply vehicles
- kill HVT and his Guards
- gather INTEL from HVT
- destroy 2 mortars
- destroy AA position
- destroy broken down convoy
- clear road block / checkpoint
- destroy radar base
- destroy ammo base
After completing a set of missions a vehicle will be spawned. If one vehichle gets destoryed it will be respawned instead of spawning the next tiers vehicle. There won't be multiple iterations of the same vehicle. The reward vehicles can be found outside the base in the hangars. Also vehicles can be reapired in a service station in the main base.
The vehicles rewards can be defined in the config.
Player Gear (not defined for IFA3)
A player ranks up with every succesfully completed task. With every new rank the player will get acces to more, better gear in the virtual arsenal.
The rewards can be defined in the config.
The missions uses various vanilla systems:
- BIS tasks
- BIS dynamic groups
- BIS virtual arsenal
- BIS respawn menu
- BIS revive
- Time Acceleration: the time is accelerated: 4h IRL = 24h in game. If you want to change this, there is a module placed in the mission.
And the mission uses some other scripts:
- T8-Units Script
- FAR Revive (but in my own 'flavour' with some of the later sqf improvments)
- download data script (a bit updated version of my script)
I use the singleplayer mostly for debugging. There are also some keys preset to help with porting the mission to a new map.
You will need the following extension for SP debugging:
- F5: log current player position as 'town'
- F6: log current player position as 'military base'
- F7: log current player position as 'road' (direction of the player matters! look down the road)
- F8: log current player position as 'compound' (use open, even space approx. 75m x 75m )
- F8+ALT: log current player position as 'field' (use open, mostly even space approx. 75m x 75m )
- F9: exports the logged positions to a file with arma-config formating.
Code: Select all
# SME.Gen - SmallMilitaryEncounter Generator # A dynamic mission for ARMA3 that generates small military encounters. # Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Hauke Sven "T-800a" Fischbach # full License: https://github.com/T-800a/SME.Gen/blob/master/LICENSE This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA. When publishing a derivative of this product you may not use a name that might create the impression that your version is an official release. Some folders of this project may contain a seperate LICENSE file. Should that be the case, everything in that folder and all subfolders is subject to that license instead.