http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =838513688
BARANOW: COMBAT SHOCK 1944 by Lord Reefer
The year is 1944, and the world is in Combat Shock. The Red Army has entered Poland, as a part of the successful Operation Bagration. Their new objective is Baranow, an entrenched town of Greater Germany. Orders have come down from the Fuhrer, himself -- Baranow must not fall into Soviet hands! The two armies are separated by a river, with only pontoon bridges separating the north (Red Army territory) and the south (Wehrmacht territory). Your objective is to assist your faction with the conquest of the region, by completing difficult tasks and harrowing missions.
- 2 playable sides (USSR and Germany)
- Sub-factions for each side (Red Army Rifles, VVS, Wehrmacht, SS, Luftwaffe, etc.)
- Dynamic warzone spawning
- ALiVE task generator
- Full support options for USSR and Germany (CAS, artillery and transport, etc.)
- AI squad member and vehicle spawning at base (infantry, planes, tanks, apcs, etc.)
How To Play
- To keep in touch with HQ, you must get a radio -- they were not common during the Second World War.
- Run up to your faction's flag at spawn and use the Virtual Arsenal to equip yourself with gear (such as a radio).
- The flag also has AI Squad member recruitment and Virtual Vehicle Spawn options. Requisition and form up your unit.
- Use the MENU button on your keyboard, or any other key bound to your ALiVE menu, to bring up the Commander options.
- Select task generator and begin task auto generation, by selecting your preferred enemy.
- Follow HQ's orders and embark on a journey of a life time.
To the creators of the Virtual Vehicle Spawn script and the Bon's AI Recruitment Redux script.