Westwall

Talking of anything
Madame Winter

Westwall

Post by Madame Winter » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:57 pm

So, just read that the most anticipated mod, for me at least, was just discontinued.
Sad news indeed. I hope this page stayes up, I hope that I and others can get more people over here, there are a lot of interest for WWII in Arma, so, with some more PR, especially from us fans, maybe that could be something.

I do wonder, what will happend to all the work that was allready made for Westwall, all the assets and such?

El Tyranos
IFA3 Dev.

Post by El Tyranos » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Westwall devs stated that re-usable stuff would go to RHS:GREF, and did not mention the rest. They asked the topic to be closed after this so there's no point to expect anything else to be made public. If they want to release it in its current state or give it to another team it's up to them and it does not concern anybody else than themselves, it's their choice.

Appart from that yes it is sad and no there's not many things else to add.

Galland

Post by Galland » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:56 am

Yes, of course its up to them what they want to do with it, and I am sure that most of us are just sad to see such an awsome piece of work go down the drain.
I dont think there are anyone here that are interested in anything else than that. Personally, I hope that someone else picks its up or that it goes to the RHS:GREF or where ever.
Regarding concern, well that is another thing. I guess that people that have been mesmerized by their work, been following them since they first announced it, are curious. It has nothing to do with being entitled, no need to sound so agressive. It's just naturall to ask. I for sure was very interested my self.